Think Dirty app is the easiest way to learn about the potentially toxic ingredients in your cosmetics and personal care products. It’s an independent source that allows you to compare products as you shop. Just scan the product barcode and Think Dirty will give you easy-to-understand info on the product, its ingredients, and cleaner options.
We’re looking for talented UI/UX designers that believe in the value of beautifully simple design. As a UX/UI designer at Think Dirty, you will have ownership over each step in the creative process. From concept to working closely with our dev team to implement it.
The ideal candidate should have experience designing beautiful consumer facing web sites or app, and have played a role in crafting the user interface and the user experience. Some previous work with e-commerce is strongly preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and maintain all products and features using Photoshop and Adobe XD
- Translate your concepts into stunning UI with a focus on simple UX
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve user experience
- Take initiative to research and learn emerging technologies
- Follow and promote best practices and current web standards
- Branding design responsibilities
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- New grads at an accredited University and College focusing on design, business, science, and/or environmental studies
- Passion about health, beauty and sustainability
- Strong sense for predicting user behavior
- Strong web/visual design portfolio
- Passion for changing the world for educating consumers with safer products
Think Dirty is a mobile-first, social commerce platform that connects ingredient-conscious beauty shoppers to natural beauty brands. We empower consumer to support beauty brands that are most ethical and sustainable in their manufacturing practices. Our platform engage both consumers and brands to making healthier and socially responsible choices when it comes to ingredients safety, healthy and sustainable environment.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Resume
- Your LinkedIn Profile
- Your plum.io job seeker profile
- One sentence to describe who you are
- 50 words on why you want to work for us